Tuesday, September 25, 2012

15 going on 16teen

*Wipes Sweat* I have no idea what I have been busy doing lately. Finals are just around the corner. Oh wait. It's next Friday and I'm not prepared . So as EVERYONE ٩(×̯×)۶And My dad is like a monster everyday Chasing meeeeeee about studies! (✖╭╮✖) haha

Just as the title says. I'm 16 ! c: finally . Looking older and older every single day. Maybe due to sleeping late too. I should learn to sleep earlier now ╮(─▽─)╭ Bad for skin. That's why all the smelly acne start popping out on the face. Ish . Don't you know how much I hate you acne?! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

So on the 19th of September. I stayed back after to school with some of my friends, about 13 of us to go to Subang Parade to grab lunch and also a lunch celebration for my birthday. yay (´∀`) We had Kenny Rodgers for lunch and omg.. yummy vanilla muffin! Who doesn't Love it :D I can crave for it everyday until I grow white strands of hair on my head. 83 Had fun with all of them ! :D Thank you guys to spend your lunch time with me :3 hehe *HUGS* If any of you felt out of place, or bored.. I'm so sorry I didn't do a good job spending time with you T^T 

I also received 2 presents on that day! :D 

yay yay yay yay yayyyy HAHA. 


Varsity Jacket from Amanda, Kaylee, Shern, Tong, Amos, Foong Ping and Chun Seng. c:

And a handmade Hellokitty card made by Kaylee! :D 

You have no idea how madhappy and crazy I went when I saw the card. HAHA 

I probably die because of happiness if I see 1 billion Hello Kitty's right in front of my eyes. * Dream land appears* lol


The wishes on the cards :3 

The one that made me laugh was the ' Tank ' Wish. LOL. 


Amoshii.. You wish me ' Tank'? LOL. okay.jpg


Aww... *hugs* shern! :3 (/。\)  loveee youu :D and Yes BFF forever :3 hehe



Haha. Best friend in the whole wideee world! :3 LOL c: xoxo


 Haha. Yes Amanda. I know what's inside :P <3 p="p" xoxo="xoxo">


I LOVE YOU TOO FOONG PING! From the Bottom CORE of my deep deep heart ahh! :3 


VERY NAISE wish Tuna =^= hmmmpphh.. * doubletriplexxpunch!* 


LOl. I didn't even realize this tiny signature existed until I reached home. HAHA , Why you no write wish and name? Chun sengggg 3: sad you. Lol

Thursday was just normal as in any other days C:

I slept about 40 minutes before 12 am till Friday because I was kind of tired. And then my phone rang all of the sudden and got a call from Shern right at 12 am :) She wished me happy birthday and was so happy to be the first one to call me and wished me on the day! Haha xoxo . I was happy too :3 but I went back to sleep anyway. Lol. So lazy to check the facebook wishes for that night :P I just check them the next morning

On Friday the 21st, I was really emo when mom did not wish me Happy birthday when she saw me early in the morning when I woke up /: When I left school, she didn't wish me too. That seriously made me so down to the extend it affected me almost the whole morning ._. I hate it when parents tend to forget their children birthday. It's really sad you know. I know how you feel now Grace, the unwanted feeling. Haha. But gosh, i teared in class thinking about this ._.

But then Kaylee was the first one to wish me in the morning :) hehe ♥ 
But Chun Seng and Richard was so damn cruel. ISH YOU GUYS. T^T ! I will pretend to forget your birthday. hmph. LOL .. jk la. :P but seriously. So mean. And only you know what is it. I don't want to write it down here. because it's mean! haha cheh.

But oh well, I seriously think that the day of my birthday is always super sad every year in the morning. I mean it literally . Haha . I should just skip school every 21st of September . LOL

Anyway, My day that day was normal just as any other days :) haha * kind of sad to say * lol. I was kind of expecting something because of how Kaylee acted. But after that nothing happen so I just kind of forget it. Lol .

Then when it was time to go home , I was like telling Kaylee, Auntie is here, lets go home. Lol . And then in the car, Kaylee told me everything that was been planning. Lolol.

This was what happened. Tong Chun was suppose to make me Pudding -,- But he failed , the pudding collapse T^T * he says * lol.  And also, Kaylee was discussing with Amos and Amanda about getting me a cake but in the end Kaylee and Amanda couldn't go buy and Amos didn't read the text message. Haha. Kaylee didn't bother calling or texting Tong because he doesn't read , reply or receive or whatever to get in touch with him . But so anyway, the next day, Amanda told Kaylee that Tong bought me a cake because he failed making the pudding. (¬_¬) Ha. Ha. * fail pudding! * LOL

And so, because he bought the cake, they wanted to celebrate it during recess time but Tong forgot to bring the cake down. ಠ_ಠ lol. So they decided to do it later after school. But then after school, Everyone have no idea where is Tong because he is not at the canteen ._. or maybe I just walked to fast ? haha. and it was time to go home? ._. lol. So ya, he was late and I went home :) yay no ): sad. haha

And so I chat with Tong in the noon and he say if I'm going to school tomorrow he can pass my gift :)  it was a Saturday though but I still went anyway. :)

During the night, me and family went home life as usual at Joseph place. :)

And this was something my youth and church member did for me :3

Well, since I'm lazy to write everything down, I stole the description from Pastor Joshua's album for the surprise : P
Surprise birthday celebration for Charmaine! It was very exciting and nice planning this secretly behind her back and all the sneaky ideas that came out haha...
We planned that she will be sitting with her back facing the kitchen so that she wont see the cake being prepared in the kitchen haha... Purposely picked her to pray the last prayer item and closing prayer for Homelife so that we have time to prepare and surpise her when she finished praying with an amen.
Also we have an ambush team waiting outside the house to surprise her just before the cake comes out and we all sing her a birthday song! haha... God bless you and may the love of God and one another abounds in our church :)

Yeah, so that was the plan :) 


My cake! :) Pastor Joshua picked :3 yay. He said, he really learned a lot buying a cake for me. HAHAHA. He knows what flavours I dislike now. lol :P 

:) 


Cut cake :D


Those who were there :) 


Presents ahh! :)  


Jordan's face are all written, Why Hello Kitty,,.. WHYYY..

HAHA, anyway u owe me cheesetart Jordan! THANKKIU :3 *hugs * I'll wait for it :P  LOL


Those that waited so long outside to surprise me. Lol . and they were complaining there was cat poop and it stinks outside, haha


 yay

So it indeed was a fun night! :3 hehe . But before we reach home, my dad suddenly got angry and was talking about studies, again. -,- o k a y.jpg. urh. seriously.

I received a lot of pink stuff this year! :3 happyyyyy hehe :3
yayy


Bouquet handmade by Kaylee :) 


Card :)


Pink and Hello Kityy! :3


Also a card handmade by Kaylee! :3 lovee


Mug from Shern! and super cute Button pin from Pastor Joshua! :3


and OMG. FERRERO ROCHER from MY LOVE, Foong Ping! It's really Satisfaction Guaranteed! HAHA . You make me fat! T^T evil. hahaha

On saturday, 
 TUNA CAN  ( referring as Tong Chun ) *pulling my hair OUT * FFK again!  as usual. he's favourite thing to do.  lol. =.= He didn't come. ish . anyway I take it as a day that I spend time listening to Pn Chang Add maths, spending time with the girls and smelling the smelly bokashi. eww. Lol

And the reason he messaged me was because he got flu that night before and couldn't breathe ._. ha ha .
At least you can text me or message me on facebook kan? D: T^T sob He owes me uncountable things ): hmph :<

On monday, I never ever heard people loosing cakes in my whole life._. But somehow Tong did. LOloolol. I cannot imagine but it's quite hilarious how he lost two cakes and crushed ( destroyed)  one cake.  and ya. Three cakes flew away just like that. hahahhaha. epic.

1st cake- got destroyed on Friday while he was riding home from school with Amos on the bicycle ._.

2nd cake- left it in His dad's restaurant on Saturday

3rd cake- pass it to the mom but the mom left it somewhere in the shopping mall and realized it when they got home.

Very interesting way of loosing a cake isn't it? LOL . I still really don't get it how could someone lose cakes?! HAHAHHA . omg .

But anyway, I got something else instead from Tong. Sui kee shared with him though :)



SO CUTE! :3 HAHA. he made me Chibi Erio card! :DDD

Erio look super super super super adorableeeee.. i likeeee.. hahahha :3 Cutest birthday card Ah. How can she look cuter than HelloKitty?! lol Cute overloaddddd... lol

This two stuff must really cost a lot with the cost of the three cakes he bought . LOL.
>.<


Anyway one more. Grace gave my present in a really cute way. Haha.
On Monday, yesterday, she was like, did you check your mail box ? Then I was like no, why? Then she was like saying.. owhh.. nothing laaaa.. hehe. I suspected something so I straight away checked my mail box and I found a brown package :3 And it was from her. hahaha

She walked with Sukkie to  put it into my letter box on Sunday. But I didn't check the mail box because usually there are no letters send on Sundays. haha :P


She packed it so nicely ! :D and it was really cute too :) Thank you for the creativeness you put into it  :D I love it! She, Eunice and Sue Qing gave me the thing which I kept on complaining to her that mine already dried up. lololol. Kjinco liquid eyeliner. I wonder why is it name eyeliner injection O.O anywayyy I LOVE YOU . haha :3 thank you again :3

I want to thank everyone that made my 1st day of 16 years awesome. :) Thank you for the gifts too :D

Urgh.. better stop here . If not I will not be able to study. T^T Finals in about two more weeks! arghhhhhh.. I have to study.. really have to. cannot procrastinate anymoree.


1 comment:

  1. the pictures are so lovely *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts