Monday, December 10, 2012

☆彡Aussie- part 2 ♥

 Christmas is around the corner ☆彡! ADFajidfjacmacjaosfjwa! C: i'm feeling it , I'm feeling it, I'm feeling the spirit of Christmas! oh yeah i do. well kind of. haha  


Don't you guys miss me? D: I'll be really sad if you don't because I kinda disappeared in this country for quite a while.Feel so angry not blogging at Aussie but I did not because I was forever lazy.  I'm pretty sure most of you guys do know I went to Australia for about a month for a holiday :)   It was a fun, amazing, happiest holiday of my life actually. I never felt so much fun and so happy before, no worries at all. And the best of all, all the fun times spend was with my cousins. So loved and so happy to have them. My heart actually sank down to the bottom when I had to leave that country ): Will miss the last night we chit chat and just laugh about everything. hahaha

I made up the decision to split the post about this trip into two post since there's a lot to talk about. But the first week was really a week full of adventures and activities. One post will be enough for that week. I'll be posting about the 2nd week and so on before I forget some stuff.

So, after coming back from that rushing one week trip down to Monkey Mia up North Perth, everything finally slow down a little. I mentioned rushing because it kind of was. We reached Perth-> next day drive down to Monkey Mia ( and for your information, it's about 12 hour plus plus drive ) -> packed full of adventures -> drove back Perth on Saturday. And then went to Frementle to buy souvenirs  because half of the family that came to Perth will be flying back Malaysia on the next day. Quite a rush don't you think so? 

My parents stayed for another week. We shopping as much as possible and I tried buying as much as possible too lol. That's cuz I know that I won't be able to buy much when my parents are not around.* they are holding all the money! * :) So smart aren't I? pfft perasan. haha

Gelare Waffles! 

I seriously don't recall how many times we ate waffles there man. Lol. probably almost 10 TIMES. omg so fat. HAHA. There was two desert that kept us craving for eat almost every night which was Waffles and Ice cream! yummy man. They tasted like heaven. hahaha. 

I remember one of the days I was so crazy Photoboothing . HAHA. I kept laughing at it until everyone started laughing. 
 omg i looked so stupid. lmao

Ahahahhahah. Carmille's HEAD! HAHAHA

LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER. BAHAHAHHA . oh gawd. LOL

EPIC huge Eyes! 

AHAHAHHAHA. Captured Chibi Allan ! Bahahhaha

Can't  stop laughing. Hahahaha.

Anywayyyy...So after parents when home. Days gotten more free and easy :) Well I was kind of bored some days because I couldn't join my cousins for some stuff. Which actually made me mad, Blame my age man. How i wish I was 18teen. But the next trip I go, I'll be in legal age. Ohyeah ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ


Oh,we got to watch Breaking Dawn part 2  ! :) The most epic thing is that me and my sister watched Twilight saga ( which was the first movie of Twilight ) at Aussie 3 years back and this year, we watched the last movie of Twilight at Aussie too. And yeah, with my fellow loved cousins and the same place c: 


Well we all got so excited watching True Blood too. Finished season 3 together! Haha. It was damn fun talking about it all the time. Tara: ''You don't have to tell me twice! '' HAHAHA. We kept laughing at that all the time. 

So.. Carmille was like saying she wants to go sun tanning since summer just arrived. And so we did. Summer wasn't as hot as the last trip i came thought. c:  I was so happy that I was getting back my light skin colour again. But then I was like,'' Shoot'' I'm gonna get dark again when she said that. haha. It was fun going out with the cousins \(^▽^*)  + the boyf  (*^▽^)/ + and outsider -.- haha

running.. running..

JUMPSHOT yeah! 

Proof i was sun tanning ~

Happy couple! :) 

Rachel too happy! lol

weee~

Shhooot! Bromance. ( such an outsider pfft. Haha :P ) 



^ saw that guy over there? Weird isn't he ._. lololol EPIC

Pretty cousin sisters ☆彡


♥ sexy babes :)

AHAHAHAHA. SO Funny! Fail Bboy man~! Fail! ~ 

Ate Healthy burgers after sun tanning! 

AHH. I miss this ! Super deliciouslyyummyappertizingheavenlyjuicydangbig Burgers! 

YUM



crazy guy. lol

Group picture take #1 ! 

Group picture take #2!

Group picture take #3!

Group picture take #4! 

and yep, we ended our fun day with burgers :) 

We actually planned Rachel's 21st birthday long long time ago but it kind of fail because she was also planning for her self . haha. But she was still happy! :) We actually made Kara and Kenneth( if I'm not mistaken ) to reject her birthday invitation. haha. Well, of course she was sad since they were her good friends :) We almost made her boyfriend reject too, but it didn't work. haha

spam Pictures ! :

















HAHA. Rachels epic face >.<


this... kinda remind me of Edward Cullen. Lol

Weird guy photobooming! D: spoilerrr ):

there was a epic comment on this photo about our height on facebook. LOl
'' Mandy Suraj 159, 160, 152, 149 '' 

HAHAHAHA . seriouslyyyyyy.. LOL







Poonster's Friends! C: 


HAHAHA so cute 

Kenneth ^


That guy's name is Mandy C: yep Mandy. Haha


Thats kara on the right :)



salad....

and pasta for dinner c: 

Charlottee Poon! C: 

And so after dinner, we surprised Rachel with cupcakes. Lol . Which failed again ._. she already knew we made them . * why we keep failing? HAHA *







Group picture take #1 ! 

Group picture take #2 ! 

Group picture take #3 ! 

Group picture take #4 ! 

Group picture take #5 ! 

Group picture take #6 ! 

Too much diabetes! ♥ 



chew-ing

Went Timezone with James and took unbelievable numbers of pictures ._. lol 
and then went  Karaoke-ing after that. Drank and actually went Tipsy. Ahahaha -.- omg


So it was a lot of fun. Really miss my cousins so much now. I even miss Aussie. ): Such a bittersweet feeling /:

Walked down the plane and the weather in Malaysia is =.=  horrible. kept sweating man.. lol 

One more thing, a little boy was born today C: * screams! * So mad happy! :) (^▽^*) ♥ Can't wait to go Penang to see my cute little nephew , Jun Hern! :3  * realized how much I like cute little kids *



And i shall end this post with - 

summer memories :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts