Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Be Brave to take A Change- HairStyle

Before getting killed, I swear to God I wanted to write a blog post earlier but couldn't because my Iphone4s charger wire was sent to the hospital and have not came back. Therefore pictures can't be transferred. But... I finally got chance to use my momma's . 

Yes I've been busy with final projects and all the blah blah stuff, eg driving test. WHICH KILLED ME TWICE if you've read my previous sob sob blogpost. Anyhow, I finally passed it after failing dua kali on the same spot, the slope and got my driving license ! yay 

Right after getting my driving license, the so called ''brave'' me went and did something '' brave''.. make sense? lol.. Okay lets get to the point, I dyed my hair. So what if I dyed my hair? It's okay what.. Ehem, I have not finished my sentence, I dyed my hair a vibrant colour. To be honest, I never thought it would be this bright/ almost full headed vibrant-ness everywhere but I guess what's done is done. I gotta learn to get use to it and pretty much give more love to it ! and, ... take care of it omg.

Ps, I wanted more of an ombre-ish mix of colour but a little more extreme but then not too extreme too.. make sense? lol

( Question to those who have not seen me or in any recent pictures posted online .. )
What colour was it that could even shock myself when I saw myself in the mirror after washing off the dye?

But seriously, I got scared that moment. I'm pretty sure I lost quite some hair while dyeing. ( I literally gave that Mother of God (meme) Face.



You'll see..

..


..


..

Hot pink, Magenta, Hair

This picture is without any filter. Yes it's pink ,, it's very vibrant but this colour is actually Magenta, or some people would call it hot pink.

I rather not talk about how I wanted it to be dyed. It is, not the same, except it does have the same shade of colour somewhere at the bottom. ( My hairstylist did not really do a good job , but it's okay )  Besides, this colour  makes me feel so Emo. I Instagram searched #PinkHair and most photos of the humans with this shade of pink are so Gothic... omg. #Idon'twantthat

japanese style, korean style

I looked at myself and I cannot resist telling my whole family they just gotten a real Jap girl. Don't you think I look like one of those lala looking Japanese girls out there? hahaha ( Maybe it's the bangs, or the bun )



Anyway, I told my self I will have to get use to the change. Eventually I would, I must . On the first day I dyed my hair, I was so not use to the pinkness when I look at myself in the mirror and down at the ends of my hair. It was like wearing a Pink Wig lolol.

I have to love and give the extra care to my hair now, since it was bleached. To be honest, I never gave much thought about bleaching my hair. ( One reason was because in the first place I never wanted to bleach 90% of my hair, but I told you, my hairstylist did not really do a good job.  ) I started worrying after I dyed my hair. Worrying about hair colour gets ugly after a week or 2, hair gets damage, hair gets split ends, all the 10,000 worries.. Some moment there I did had some regrets but I told my self I should not. Yet there were some people that say nice things like You're so brave and Your hair is really pretty ect ect ...
yes thank you :) but if in just a few weeks it gets horrible, touchwood it's like right in my face I get the punishment for getting those compliments.

So, I am to stand out and just show the world confidence. I am thankful my parents gave me full support too. ( I love them so much. No words can explain how greatful I am to my parents! ) 

I play them with different styles each day ( if I can ) Usually I love having my bangs down because it makes my face smaller and more Me but with the pink I was amazed that I could play around with my fringe , side bangs, mid partings , clip up, whatever and still look pretty good in it ! :D

Hot pink, Kpop hair style, Hair colour

To be honest, having bangs with this hair doesn't look that good lol.

I especially love sweet styles like a simple french braid or any kind of braids! I always loved how it looks like with coloured hair ♥

French Braid, Pink Hair, Magenta hair, Pink Orange Hair, Vibrant , Sweet hair

French Braid done by my sister ♥ You can see a slight orange on the left of my hair too.
 My hair is really the most amazing in pictures. It can never disappoint me.

This picture proves ;)


Stands out so much isn't it? lol

So..

halway braid, Vibrant pink hair, Pastel pink hair, Pink hair, Cute

How do you like my Half-way Tucked in braids? haha ♥

The pink makes this easy braid way more prettier.

Check me out in Instagram @CharmWasabi

if you want to check out more of this pink stuff ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts